Full size is 849 × 565 pixels
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: pharmamanagedcare
Pharmaceutical managed care professional, consultant to Wall Street, SME, public speaker, biomedical ethicist. Big Pharma, Major Payer, PBM, and Biotech experience; chronic pain sufferer, and PTSD survivor. Advocate for appropriate and compassionate care for chronic pain sufferers no matter what a person's situation may be. Passionate about patient access to medicine and appropriate/timely health care for every man, woman, and child. Committed to the prevention of suicide, interested in finding ways to bring drugs to market safely and more efficiently as well as committed to care that treats the entire patient - physical, mental and spiritual = the human condition. Deep connection with God and all of the gifts he's provided; special place in my heart for animals and children. Strong belief that while developing employees you expose their greatness as well as your own! Fascinated by the changing healthcare environment every day!
Post InformationPosted on: March 18, 2012
Comments: Leave a Comment
- Making the Case for Paying the High Cost of Orphan Drugs
- May is National Mental Health Awareness Month!!
- Considerations for Developing a Robust Competitive Intelligence Program for Biotechnology
- Just How “Similar” Will Biosimilars Be, and What Considerations Should Be Used When Evaluating Biosimilars and Their Impact on The Overall Healthcare Market?
- Can You Afford The “Employer Mandate” under the Affordable Care Act?
- Too much http://t.co/svcasIKlbp 1 week ago
- PLEASE STOP!! @NUVALnorthernca: NuVal Smarter Eating 8 months ago
- @NUVALnortherncalifornia: please take me off your list, thank-you. 8 months ago
- STOP @nuvalnorthernca 8 months ago
- I just donated to BECAUSE I AM A GIRL - help a girl in a developing country learn/be empowered! planusa.org/becauseiamagir… 8 months ago
- I just donated to ASPCA, SAVE A PET!! aspca.org/secure/donate?… 8 months ago
- I just donated to St. Jude's Hospital, you can too: shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/do… 8 months ago
- I just donated to the smile train, you can too! HELP A CHILD GET A NEW SMILE secure.smiletrain.org/site/SPageNavi… 8 months ago
- I just donated to Feed the Children to help change the life of a child – so can you! donate.feedthechildren.org 8 months ago
- #ebay won't help me with a bad seller; I'm closing my ebay acct after 14 years! Good riddance to the counterfeit that #ebay won't help with! 8 months ago
- Save Beau the dog's life! change.org/p/save-beau-th… via @Change 10 months ago
- 365,000 @CleanAirMoms tell @ebayinc @Donahoe_John: don’t put your reputation at risk, leave #climate denier #ALEC ow.ly/D7hWN 10 months ago
- Starbucks: Stop Supporting Factory Farm Cruelty change.org/p/starbucks-st… via @Change 10 months ago
- WE ALL NEED TO HEAR #BarbaraMancini's STORY - COMPASSIONATE CARE FOR EVERYONE'S LOVED ONES!!! #HonorPatientWishes d.shpg.org/68089070t 10 months ago
- .@David_Cameron + @HassanRouhani Bring my sister home #FreeGhonchehGhavami change.org/p/david-camero… via @Change 11 months ago
- 27,910 hits