Full size is 849 × 565 pixels
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: pharmamanagedcare
Pharmaceutical managed care professional, consultant to Wall Street, SME, public speaker, biomedical ethicist. Big Pharma, Major Payer, PBM, and Biotech experience; chronic pain sufferer, and PTSD survivor. Advocate for appropriate and compassionate care for chronic pain sufferers no matter what a person's situation may be. Passionate about patient access to medicine and appropriate/timely health care for every man, woman, and child. Committed to the prevention of suicide, interested in finding ways to bring drugs to market safely and more efficiently as well as committed to care that treats the entire patient - physical, mental and spiritual = the human condition. Deep connection with God and all of the gifts he's provided; special place in my heart for animals and children. Strong belief that while developing employees you expose their greatness as well as your own! Fascinated by the changing healthcare environment every day!
Post InformationPosted on: March 18, 2012
Comments: Leave a Comment
- Making the Case for Paying the High Cost of Orphan Drugs
- May is National Mental Health Awareness Month!!
- Considerations for Developing a Robust Competitive Intelligence Program for Biotechnology
- Just How “Similar” Will Biosimilars Be, and What Considerations Should Be Used When Evaluating Biosimilars and Their Impact on The Overall Healthcare Market?
- Can You Afford The “Employer Mandate” under the Affordable Care Act?
- UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital: Treat your resident pediatricians w/respect & negotiate fair contract! change.org/p/ucsf-benioff… via @Change 3 days ago
- Scarlett A. Wilson: Charge Alexander Duke with the murder of my husband, Stewart Pelfrey change.org/p/scarlett-a-w… via @Change 5 days ago
- Please sign this one as well. change.org/p/help-my-auti… via @Change 6 days ago
- PLEASE SUPPORT: Jack Mccrady & Damascus Town Council: accept my bid to buy my canine partner Emmy. change.org/p/jack-mccrady… via @Change 1 week ago
- Blue Cross Blue Shield: Please approve my son's medically needed formula! change.org/petitions/blue… via @Change 1 week ago
- .@SenFeinstein @SenatorBoxer If Congress cuts hospital funding #HospitalHeroes in our state suffer: bit.ly/1mk4bPN #ProtectCare 2 weeks ago
- Burying animals alive is cruel and should be prosecuted! change.org/petitions/bury… via @Change 2 weeks ago
- NBC @NBCSN : Cancel #SharkHunters #sharks change.org/petitions/nbc-… via @Change 3 weeks ago
- Matt at #toysrus, I just received my order email from you and it still says the mattress was only shipped NOT the crib!!! Ref: 140707-003189 1 month ago
- Matt from #toysrus thank you SO much for cleaning up the mess for my return/replacement. Order: 3504428215 & ref: 140707-003189. Great Srv 1 month ago
- Why is #ToysRus & #BabiesRus customer service center so inept and difficult to deal with? Order 326480897; case ref: 140707-003189. HELP!! 1 month ago
- Butterball: Tell Butterball to Stop Torturing Turkey's - baby turkey's ground alive!!!! change.org/petitions/butt… via @Change 1 month ago
- The Bank Won't Budge change.org/p/bank-of-amer… via @Change 2 months ago
- USDA!!! Tom Vilsack: Require that meat produced from animals fed antibiotics be labeled accordingly. change.org/petitions/usda… via @Change 2 months ago
- GOV't OF SUDAN: Don't execute 8 months pregnant Mariam Yehya Ibrahim for being Christian #SaveMariam change.org/petitions/gove… via @UKChange 3 months ago
- 21,482 hits